Thursday 18 April 2019

The 2 Best Answers for “Tell Me About Yourself” (Interview Question)

How do you introduce yourself in an interview?



1.Good morning to every one present this hall, I have a great pleasure to introduce myself.

I am Deepak arora, I belongs to Uttrakhand.

Currently I am pursuing CCNA from network bulls from Gurgaon. I have completed my BCA from INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY in the year of 2013 with 65%, I had done my 10th and 12th career from Udai raj hindu inter college.

Now I willing introduce my wonderful family which is presented by god blesses. My family consist of 4 members, My father is business person, my mother is domestic worker and my elder sister got married.

My quick destination is to be placed in good company like yours. And my final destination is to be carry through a good position.

My strength is positive attitude and weakness is whenever I didn't complete my work with in time then I am not feeling comfortable. I also like to take new challenges in life, and I strongly believe that these continuous.

Efforts will make me to produce better results. And I am not so fluent in English but I am working on it. I love to listen music.

That's all about me.

Thanking you for wonderful opportunity.


2.Thank you for giving me a chance to introduce myself,

I am Dawn, an independent and self supporting person, I am a working student since high school until I finished my College years. I came from a broken family, I grew up with my grandparents, I have 2 sisters the younger one and the elder one, they are also self supporting like me, we are hoping that sooner or later we both become successful and professionals.

My hobby is listening music and browsing net, I like to browse and reading everything that can help to enhance my knowledge and skills, I also like to study by myself through the net, I am not that fluent in English but I am working on it.

My strength is when I did simple things and appreciated much by someone. (very heart warming). I am also punctual, I hate absences, I also hate late's, and my weakness is my failure, I don't want to be failed, although everyone knows nobody is perfect but still I don't want to be failed, I don't want anyone getting mad or disappointed because of my failure, another weakness is I can't say no to anyone I easily trust anyone but still I am controlling myself. My aim is to get placed at the reputed company like this.

That's all thank you :).

No comments: