Thursday 18 April 2019

How To Answer "What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses?

What are your strengths and weaknesses? While HR asking interview question?



1.Shijin said: 

Strengths:

1) Hard work.
2) Positive attitude and thinking.

Weakness:

1) Tension.
2) Self confident.

2.Kristen said:  

STRENGTHS:

1. I am a self motivator.
2. Ambitious.
3. Loyal.
4. Structured.

WEAKNESSES:

1. Inability to say no.
2. Over emotional.
3. Over trusting.
4. And, although my strength is that I am structured, I can be too structured and therefore not enough laid back.

3.Sekhar said:  

Strength:

1. I have a good communication skills and leadership qualities. I got my confidence from my experiences like I was able to manage the 1000 members with different mind sets in my tech fest as an organizer.

2. I can handle my self in difficult situations, can motivate the others.

3. I am punctual and very enthusiastic to learn new things.

4. I have a good quality of being positive, I can enjoy the comments (on me) and can make my surroundings happy with my sense of humour.

Weaknesses:

1. I don't like the people, who are telling only good qualities about me.

2. I can't say no to anyone.

3. Taking over responsibilities.

4. Shilpa said:  

Strengths:

First of all, I am a hard worker.
I Can take good decision at any type of situations.
Time manager.

Weakness:

I am straight forward. Some time some people don't like this behavior.
I am not comfortable without finish my work.

3 comments:

Adi said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing article good.


Top Engineering Colleges Admission Bangalore India

Micheal Alexander said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Motivational Quotes for Life

LATEST NUDE NAKED IMAGE said...

Enter the survey code from your invitation. Your age must be 18 years or older